The Missing C: Rediscovering the Human Connection in Sales, Service, Leadership and Life
- What’s missing in today’s world is the genuine human connection that can grow so many fulfilling and meaningful relationships with the people around us. In today’s device-invested world, everything arrives literally into the palms of our hands. We evolve into creatures for whom the smallest effort to reach out to another is too much. Yet we hunger for a deeper sense of self-worth, engagement and belonging.
Be inspired and empowered by the principles and insights that will create a moment of connection that begins your relationship-building process.
Giving your customers The Wow! Experience®to grow your business
- In this hard-cover book, you will discover:
- The art and science of the customer experience and what your customer really wants
- Different ways to engage your customers
- How to manage difficult customers and situations
- How to recover shortfalls and win your customers back
- How to build loyal customers who keep coming back and spreading the good word about you.
How to Wow!
21 ways to give your customers The Wow! Experience® to grow your business
In this book, you will discover:
- Bentley’s 6 Principles of Wow!®
- The 3 Cs of The Wow! Experience®
- How to manage difficult situations
- Tried and tested ways and ideas to treat each customer as a special individual
- Phrasing your words so your positive intentions are never misunderstood
….. and many more ways you can Wow!® your customers
Fun, humourous and packed with practical tips, the Wow! training videos illustrate the Wow! concepts and messages to inspire and educate individuals, teams and organisations to deliver The Wow! Experience® to grow their businesses.
In it, you will find many real service examples, done in a light-hearted way, with simple and easy to remember approaches. Use this video as a tool when giving bite-sized trainings to your team. All our videos come with a facilitator guide and workbook.
From Ow! to Wow!
Managing Difficult Customer Situations
Do you sometimes wonder how you can deal with difficult customer situations? You are at a loss and the situation gets worse…Oh no!
In this video, you will learn a simple 4- step approach on how you can manage these situations and add extra steps to bring your customers ‘From Ow! to Wow!®. This video is simple, funny and practical! It comes with a facilitator guide and workbook to equip and inspire your staff to manage these situations with confidence.